Sunday, December 1, 2013

Savoring the last of the holiday weekend. I love Thanksgiving. My friend from Palestine stayed two nights, I made new friends from around the world and danced to terrible music. I watched football (both types). I drank whiskey, and smoked shisha and now I am listening to this song on repeat, making soup, and thinking of how in two weeks I will be home for Christmas. I am terrified to go home after so long. Don't poke fun of my strange hybrid accent, y'all.

I became truly American, this was my black Friday purchase. I'm flying into Summer, hence summer dresses on sale.





2 comments:

  1. I am very excited about your homecoming, I'm even going to Dunedin before venturing to central just to see you. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very excited too! I'm so glad I'll see you. Email me the dates so I save up the Gege time? lovelove xx

    ReplyDelete